Membership of the Committee consists of two (2) committee co-chairs, appointed members, student members, and ex officio members. Appointed members serve a three-year term and are appointed by the Associate Dean for Medical Education. Student members serve a one-year term and are selected from persons who submit a biographical sketch, CV or resume, and a personal statement that address any special skills and explain why he/she is interested in serving.
Membership of the committee consists of:
- Associate Dean for Medical Education (Co-chair)
- Director of the Office of Program Evaluation and Student Assessment (Co-chair)
- One course director from each of the first two years (Phase 1), nominated by the Course Directors Committee
- One course director responsible for the Introduction to Clinical Medicine sequence
- Director of the Collaborative Learning Groups, or designee
- Three clinical clerkship directors (at least one of whom is a 4th year clerkship director) from Gainesville faculty (nominated by the Clerkship Directors Committee)
- One associate clerkship director (third or fourth year) from Jacksonville faculty, nominated by the Associate Dean for Student Affairs – Jacksonville
- Additional ad hoc faculty with assessment expertise as required
- One medical student from each of the four years
Ex Officio members are non-voting members who have been chosen to serve on the Committee because they have knowledge and skills that are important to the function and charge of the Committee.